• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone play SSF2?

R.U.S.E

Smash Rookie
I have been playing Super Smash Flash 2 for a little while now due to my lack of time and console and was wondering if anyone else here plays it? And if so what do you like about it?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I sometimes go back to it to see what kind of stuff they added to the game, but I don't really play it as often as I did back in the 8th grade in school. But what I do like about SSF2 is that it's completely accessible so long you have a computer to play it. It helps for when you're either waiting for the newest Smash or are away from your console. Sure, Smash 3DS does the same thing too, but you'd need to keep it charged and pay for the system as well as the game itself, while as SSF2 is completely free. I also like the roster a bit too. They experiment with the whole "anime characters in Smash" idea, while also putting in characters that would make a good addition to Smash like Tails and Black Mage.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yep, it's a great fan game. Sad that I have to stop playing it soon.

LilGecko

Smash Rookie
i play smash flash 2 it shows how dedicated the fanbase is just by making a game in adobe flash player

Top Bottom