• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone play in NorCal?

PandaBear

Smash Rookie
Hey wassup guys! I've visited this board for the past month but this is the first time I've actually posted. I'm pretty into smash. I think I've seen all the videos from youtube and I play with my roommates all the time, however I think I need to branch out and start playing more experienced players. I'm from the Bay Area and was wondering if there's anyone out there interested in playing or any tournaments that are in the area. If so, we should HELLA play (for all you norcal ppl =)!

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
i go to berkeley, but i'm not there this semester. however, i'll be back there for a while in april, so i'll pm you when i know the details and maybe we can play if you want.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
there's a big concentration of 64 players in nj and ny, too. ca, nj, and ny seem to be the three states most smashers hail from. luckily, i live in jersey and go to school in cali so i get lucky.

PandaBear

Smash Rookie
i go to berkeley, but i'm not there this semester. however, i'll be back there for a while in april, so i'll pm you when i know the details and maybe we can play if you want.
Oh nice, I live pretty close to UC Berkeley. I actually go to UC Davis which is only about an hour away from UCB. We should definetely play whenever your back in town.

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
NIGGGA..all u need to know about is me!! i keep it gangster repping the bay! yadada...BAY WITH IT. Repping the 408..u wanna get pwned..BRING UR *** TO SAN JOSE so fukign u can feel THE DAMAGE!

PandaBear

Smash Rookie
NIGGGA..all u need to know about is me!! i keep it gangster repping the bay! yadada...BAY WITH IT. Repping the 408..u wanna get pwned..BRING UR *** TO SAN JOSE so fukign u can feel THE DAMAGE!
hahaha, 510 up in here, nickel and dime, you beezy!!! =D

Top Bottom