• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone one in GA?!!

FalcoDoc

Smash Rookie
I just moved down from Baltimore, and im pretty new in GA. I don't really now that many people, so i was hoping if anyone would happen to know if there are any tournaments or smashfests near 30341. If so pleze reply here. By the way, i would consider myself a pretty good Falco, Fox, and Marth user.

FalcoDoc

Smash Rookie
Do You Know N E people specifically?
Never mind the tournaments. Im just looking for some people who i can just play ssbm with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am willing to hold a smashfest next weekend at my apartment, but i really need people to reply and tell me that theyll come before i decide to do it and noone comes. If i do decide, then I will provide food and everthyng for the weekend.

3105 Flowers Rd. South
Atlanta GA
(Where I live)

Somasu

Smash Ace
According to Mapquest, you live about 19 miles from me.

I wouldn't mind going that far for a Smashfest, depending on the day, of course... and if someone would be willing to give me a ride.

Though, I'm not quite the best Smasher in GA, I can hold my own usually.

Hope to play you soon. Will be fun.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I will be living in the center of Atlanta at Georgia Tech from Aug 19 onwards, that's a bit of ways down 85. Also XIF
Xif is my new advertising token to get people to play in GAtech.
Come visit XIF in gatech.

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
No Johns Or Laijins Allowed.

(edit, like omg smashboards just owned my caps lock.)

FalcoDoc

Smash Rookie
Now that I know that people will come, im thinking of hosting the smashfest next saturday and sunday. Is that good for everyone?

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if I would be able to attend, since even though I'll be in Atlanta by around then, I'm not sure if I'll have moved in and stuff.
I'm sure we can catch up later, though.

FalcoDoc

Smash Rookie
I only have one gcube, memory card, and a copy of smash.
( I had to give my brother my wii since i accidentally broke his.)
I have two tvs.
I will need people to bring tvs, gcubes, memory cards, and smash copys.

Laijin, Where do you live?

Rayku

Smash Lord
You live like 45 minutes from me. I can't drive, and I'm not a big smashfester guy if you know what I mean. I go to about every tourney in GA that I know about, so yeah. I'm not the best, either, but like Soma, I can usually hold my own.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Marty, you're mistaken. Roy is the best Smasher in all of GA.

and FalcoDoc, I'll come to the Smashfest. I recommend you make a topic for the smashfest itself, though. Put a date, a time, your address and phone number in case someone needs to contact you. Whatever you want to do with the smashfest is fine.

I'm down with going to it.

FalcoDoc

Smash Rookie
I will include all of that information in the PM that i will send to everyone that says that they will come.
The reason that i wanted all of you to PM me is so that i know exactly who's coming, cuz if im gonna bring food for everyone, i need to know that i have enough so someone doesn't get left out without any.

I wuz thinking of just buying a bunch of pizzas, and buying some sodas or other drinks from Kroger or Publix or something. If anyone is lactose intolerant, or just doesn't like pizza, then just bring ur own food.

BTW it will be all day this Saturday.

FalcoDoc

Smash Rookie
Yeah, free food
ONLY cuz this is my first smashfest

BTW, GA Peach, since im now an official resident of Georgia, that technically makes you the SECOND best smasher in GA. LOL

FalcoDoc

Smash Rookie
Its already been brung!!
Ill make you my byatch
Ill beat you like you stole somethin
Ill kill you ten times in 7 seconds.
Ill beat you so bad that you will retire from smashbros forever
don't underestimate me when we play

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
Okay. Here's the deal. I'll come if someone wants to give me a TV to adorn my room with (so I can actually play smash LOL). :) Oh, and paying for gas would be cool too.

SilverSix311

Smash Cadet
Dude since yall are all from GA Anyone in gwinnett county? I live on the intersection of 124/78!!! I wanna smash so i can get better. Looking for experienced guys to play with and get help from. Actually both me and my friend!!! I have AIM hit me up SilverSix311. I can drive if people need rides!!

Top Bottom