• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone of you guys going to CH4.5?

Bouse

Smash Ace
Another tempting tourney...
I may be game for it come February.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I went, it was crowded, but ran faster than most tourneys I attend. Cool seeing Snakeee cracking skulls in person.

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
Heh, thanks Eastliltree.
Spec were you there? I didn't see you. :(
i said this in the tourney thread

well, i cant go anymore. my parents (yea, im in the 11th grade) wont let me go because they say that oxon hill is the extreme "ghetto" they're telling me about how it's all "worse that south-east DC." man i really wanted to play those money matches and get a good place. so much for getting my name out there...

i think im just gonna quit brawl. now that i think of it, there's not really a reason to play if you cant go to tourneys and play good people. and online is trash...*turns on 360*
i wanted to go too...wouldnt have mind playing a few dittos with you.:( that's probably the last tourney that's gonna be in MD for a while:urg:...*sigh* well there's always wifi...:ohwell:

Top Bottom