• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone need another sparring pal?

Odaroloc

Smash Cadet
NNID
OriginalRave
Hey guys! Even as a ZZS main, I feel like I need to improve myself against truly technical players. I'll get some decent players online, but I need better practice. I hardly face top tier characters, and I'd like to get more experience against them, so I know how to approach them properly. I encourage mirror matches (gotta determine the best somehow!) .

As much as I want experience, I really just want more people to smash with. For Glory makes it about winrate, and even though I like the competitiveness, I want to relax and not have to worry that it'll "affect my rank."

If anyone wants to add me, here is my info:
Wii U ID: OriginalRave
3DS: same, but I sold it to get the new one(still waiting for a payment)

I normally get on in the afternoon around 3 (mountain time), but it varies with work and class. I try to check for friends' lobbies as well as make my own, so check every so often if I'm on!

Mr.Clutch

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Even as a ZZS main, I feel like I need to improve myself against truly technical players. I'll get some decent players online, but I need better practice. I hardly face top tier characters, and I'd like to get more experience against them, so I know how to approach them properly. I encourage mirror matches (gotta determine the best somehow!) .

As much as I want experience, I really just want more people to smash with. For Glory makes it about winrate, and even though I like the competitiveness, I want to relax and not have to worry that it'll "affect my rank."

If anyone wants to add me, here is my info:
Wii U ID: OriginalRave
3DS: same, but I sold it to get the new one(still waiting for a payment)

I normally get on in the afternoon around 3 (mountain time), but it varies with work and class. I try to check for friends' lobbies as well as make my own, so check every so often if I'm on!
I can play with you if you want but I trying to play ike if your OK with it. My I'd is MR.SPARKLE3 I can play you at 9 30

Top Bottom