• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone near Youngstown, OH?

Neville

ayyyy lmaooo
Boardman more specifically, I'm looking for people to practice with as I'm tired of practicing against lvl9 CPU's, or to even participate in tourney's with.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Which game?
I live in Y-town, but I don't have much time, given work and grad school

EDIT: Just saw your other thread.
Y-town's got a small Melee community you can look into. I play PM, though I'm pretty mediocre at it at best. I also play Brawl and will be playing 4 for the WiiU/3DS

Last edited:

Neville

ayyyy lmaooo
Which game?
I live in Y-town, but I don't have much time, given work and grad school

EDIT: Just saw your other thread.
Y-town's got a small Melee community you can look into. I play PM, though I'm pretty mediocre at it at best. I also play Brawl and will be playing 4 for the WiiU/3DS
I own every copy of SSB except 64 and 3DS, mainly looking for anyone to play with as there's no one right near me.

facebook/NEOHBURGH
I am a part of that, I'm just checking every place possible to find people. Can't post links due to 10 post count. :l

Top Bottom