• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone maining ZSS just because of her looks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamas11

Smash Cadet
My friend got attracted to ZSS, and decided that he must use her at all times. She is now his main.

yamas11

Smash Cadet
He actually owns those games. Every female he makes in SC4 has maximum bust size. He just enjoys playing Brawl too, so he chose ZSS.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Sigh. I like to pretend that people like your friend are alone.

yamas11

Smash Cadet
Are you sure this friend isn't yourself?
No way, ZSS just isn't my style of character, and I don't even consider her the best looking character.

My friend is a person who loves games where the females are crazy, like Rumble Roses, DoA Extreme Beach Volleyball, and other some imported Japan games.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
No way, ZSS just isn't my style of character, and I don't even consider her the best looking character.

My friend is a person who loves games where the females are crazy, like Rumble Roses, DoA Extreme Beach Volleyball, and other some imported Japan games.
...... do we look like we care ZSS just pwns it she had a better up smash and front smash she would be top tier automatically.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
You know animated people really turn me on. I need an animated girlfriend, and in the future, a computer wife. She(or should I say it) will never bother me, or yell at me. Like seriously, computer animiation will re-defy the meaning of a relationship. Who the hell needs the real thing when you've got designed pixels based on unrealistic body proportions!

Blizzaga

Smash Rookie
Ugh.... seriously ... Are people this lonely that they are turning to "sexy" Fighting game characters lol ... well whatever...
zero suit still pwns

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Ugh.... seriously ... Are people this lonely that they are turning to "sexy" Fighting game characters lol ... well whatever...
zero suit still pwns
Did you seriously just necro this thread so you could say that? Go die in a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom