• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Anyone know of any way to mod a controller to have X be a diagonal C stick input?

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
Been wanting something like this for ages but haven't ever found anything that would do it, just wondering if anyone has heard of a way to achieve this.

DeNikSSB

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShaltSaker
Just set X to attack, and then n-air.

That is all.

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
See, the problem with that is that I still have to let go of my left stick for a moment before nairing, and this results in a loss of momentum for a short time. When you use diagonal C stick to nair, you can keep your left stick moving left or right the whole time. So someone who always c sticks thier n-airs has better air movement than someone who uses a button set to attack.

And that is why i'm looking for a way to set X to specifically diagonal c stick, so i can do that.

Top Bottom