• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone know of a good PC audio recorder?

Mario27

Smash Lord
Okay, here's my dilemma. I have Vista and the new "Sound Recorder" program on it does not record live feed from my PC. Now I am trying to find a free, but good, audio recorder. I plan on making soundboards from this. So if anyone knows of a website I can go to, it would be a great help. Thanks!

Mario27

Smash Lord
thank you so much. i really do appreciate, hopefully i can figure out how to work the program. but it downloaded and run excellent. thank you so much.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
audacity is tops. i have had it for years and not one problem. back when i had low bandwidth i would play the song on imeem and record it on auda. lol. it is good stuff. enjoy!

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
LOL! now people think i'm some sort of Audacity fanboy/expert (which i am neither =P)!

Top Bottom