• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone know links to skilled gameplay

Loghog

Smash Rookie
I been browsing these forums to find gameplay footage of really good players, and honestly, most of these players that put videos on youtube sucked. So i'm asking if anyone knows any videos of really skilled players so i could learn from it and maybe create a list for smashforum users. Because honestly you can learn more from 2 videos of really really skilled players than a dozen with average "good" players.

Please post if you know any really good videos of skilled players or just skilled players in general. When i mean by skilled players are players that have used the time of brawls initial release to now, which is closing to 2 months, or nerds that have not slept since brawls arrival to reach and even brake the capacity of skill that is allowed for a person within 2 months of play time to achieve.

I've been browsing alot of threads,(not all of em) but the ones with links that claim to be skilled gameplay, ended up with trash players spamming b moves. or they were really old videos from when brawl was just released.

hmm or maybe i just haven't been looking in enough threads, too lazy to browse so any direction to those videos would help thxs.

Scykoh

Smash Cadet
Sadly, I can't add a whole ton to this topc, but Kizzu is very good at Toon Link, Gimpyfish is also a great player.. That's really all I know though, both can be found on YouTube, good luck!

Corigames

Smash Hero
Telling people to put up "good" videos is like being told to give yourself a reward and not sounding like a jerk.

Besides, good players haven't been filtered out yet, or haven't bought the game. That, or you won't think anyone's good.

I would put myself up, but I know people would say I'm bad.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Well if you want to improve your game, just go to tactical discussion and look up some vids/thread about techniques etc...
And yeah, there aren't any ''good'' players now, few stand out and the metagame is just beginning to form itself.
Now that I think of it, PsychoMidget is pretty good with Snake from what I've seen, look him up, Snake's playstyle is interesting :)..

Edit: you can also try to just form your own play instead of watching ''good'' players, if you practise really hard you can become one of them you know, just try to utilize things to the fullest :)

Top Bottom