• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone know any good "battle" type songs?

YourCityPigeon

Smash Cadet
NNID
FirewhaleSH
Hi there! I have started on a personal project of mine, and I was looking for some type of fast paced boss battle music that I could listen to and even potentially use. It is just something I am looking into but I can't seem to find that perfect song. I probably won't even get the project done, but even so It would be awesome to listen to some new songs!

If any of you guys have a personal recommendation that would be awesome. Thanks!

YourCityPigeon

Smash Cadet
NNID
FirewhaleSH
Man I love Yoshi's Island! This is definitely a great battle theme, however do you know anything more medieval/sword fighty type music? That'd be awesome. I'll add this song to my playlist btw, I need more good songs to listen to on the train everyday haha. Thanks!

Wojo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wojo42
3DS FC
1092-0117-9940
My suggestion: Look up the scores to movies containing the battle scenes you're picturing (I.E. Braveheart, Gladiator, LotR, ETC.)

Top Bottom