• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone here miss Melee Mario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
*High fives*

Someone should make a 10 min video of Mario wavedashing and put it on youtube.
Big bro, that really won't be that entertaining to be honest. Since Brawl's more popular, it's more about Brawl Mario now. Of course, Melee Mario can actually combo and can wavedash so he would win.

wazgood

Smash Ace
uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I've been playing Melee lately, haven't touched Brawl in a while :D

Yay for living in SoCal, we still somewhat have a Melee community ^^

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Yes, I miss Melee Mario, but not a lot. Brawl Mario actually has better advantages due to the physics. Melee Mario was more cool, and statistic-wise, better, but what he was up against gave him more disadvtanges than advantages.

Melee Mario >>> Brawl Mario.
Brawl Advantages >>> Melee Advantages.

viparagon

Smash Ace
Big bro, that really won't be that entertaining to be honest. Since Brawl's more popular, it's more about Brawl Mario now. Of course, Melee Mario can actually combo and can wavedash so he would win.
Actually, brawl mario would probably win. Melee mario coudn't combo brawl mario. He could only combo MELEE characters!! Brawl mario has no hitstun and can brawl airdodge! In reality, brawl mario would be the one comboing melee mario. On the other hand, melee mario has speed, wave dashing, and superior vocals sounds. brawl mario though, could **** melee mario off the stage, with floatier physics, a better bair, and of course the fludd. Brawl mario also has a improved recovery. (melee mario:
I cape you! Now you DIE!!!

Brawl mario: No way!! reverse ledgegrab FTW)

all, in all, brawl mario wins.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Actually, brawl mario would probably win. Melee mario coudn't combo brawl mario. He could only combo MELEE characters!! Brawl mario has no hitstun and can brawl airdodge! In reality, brawl mario would be the one comboing melee mario. On the other hand, melee mario has speed, wave dashing, and superior vocals sounds. brawl mario though, could **** melee mario off the stage, with floatier physics, a better bair, and of course the fludd. Brawl mario also has a improved recovery. (melee mario:
I cape you! Now you DIE!!!

Brawl mario: No way!! reverse ledgegrab FTW)

all, in all, brawl mario wins.
Melee Mario can Lcancel and wavedash. That's game right there.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I wouldn't say Melee mario was better but he was more fun to use and was faster.

Mario has better advantages in brawl and thank god for more killing potential and range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom