• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone here have a PS3?(will be closed soon lol)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I just got Mine with the MGS4 combo a few days ago and I love it! I need some more friends to add on it tho. I'm getting Warhawk because it comes with a sweet headset and I may pick up Cod4. :)

Frames

DI
Lol i got one at launch, i've enjoyed it so far, not as many good games as I would like, but MGS4 is awesome! I just wish i got the LE though, i wanted the soundtrack/documentary....oh well at least the Gamestop i went to gave me a free artbook!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
what was that about using phones or AIM? :laugh:

sorry sir, cant help you. if you had said 360, then i could've been of some service

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL its for everyone, not just one person like Cashmooney.

but its kool. I'll pick up warhawk with the free bluetooth headset. I hear great things about that game and how its lile Battlefield 2<---I love that game :chuckle:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I wish I had a PS3... :(

But I saw the words "Battlefield 2" lol. I Play BF2142 online if you've got it. I do have BF2, but meh... I prefer getting stepped on by mechs rather than getting start of game 'nade spammed XD. (PC versions btw)

Back on topic... I intend on stealing Alpha's once he buys it. O_OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yeah I used to play Bf2 alot awhile back on pc and with raffy. but it wont work too well on my new labtop lol

but yeah you should get a ps3 too. and with my psp I can stream videos and music from my ps3 at any location. I was watching the first 2 episodes of Soul Eater on my lunch break. real talk!

Top Bottom