• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone here from Newfoundland?

JonnyManya

Smash Apprentice
Gahh, I'm sick of playing my friends that I always beat xD
So, if anyone is around the St. John's area, please post! =D
Also, did anyone here play in the Harbour Lan torny a month or so ago?

JonnyManya

Smash Apprentice
=/ Must suck to live in a.. well.. ****ty province lol.

Ohh, trust me it does.
I never get to play anyone besides my friends, and no tornys ever happen over here D=
Well, besides the torny that happend awhile which was uber stupid.
...stupid free for all with 3 people >______________>

AshtonDragon

Smash Cadet
Tournaments for St. John's are sometimes posted on bluekaffee. I dunno how much my group will be playing while I'm away (will be out of province for a few months), but there's at least a handful of great players in Newfoundland.

T3hC4r4v4n

Smash Rookie
my tournament will take place at 4-10 on febuary 2nd 'saturday' at razoolies bar in stephenville. trust me im with you on how i always beat my friends and am sick of it. this is only the 3rd tourniment around a 70 mile radius of this area that i have been to. i one the two and now i am hosting my own for the end of melee.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
=/ Must suck to live in a.. well.. ****ty province lol.
If by ****ty you mean 'less competition then the rest of Canada' then yes, you're right.

my tournament will take place at 4-10 on febuary 2nd 'saturday' at razoolies bar in stephenville. trust me im with you on how i always beat my friends and am sick of it. this is only the 3rd tourniment around a 70 mile radius of this area that i have been to. i one the two and now i am hosting my own for the end of melee.
Lol, not for long TC.
I've trained my Sheik pretty hard!

T3hC4r4v4n

Smash Rookie
Well, I live in St. John's and we got a torny on the 2nd of Feb also xD
Here's the link:
http://www.harboursidelan.com/

I dunno if I can go up to Stephenvile though, pretty far away isn't it?
Anyway, if anyone is up for a match or something not too far away from St.John's just PM me xD
ya it a 7 hour drive but its worth it for a smash tourny :p

you got one the same day as mine whats the chances of that :)

Top Bottom