• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone having these problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Atona

Smash Rookie
Since the last patch I haven't been able to find players on the For Glory 1v1 mode... And when I find someone, it's only like 3 players, always the same 3 players depending at what time I'm playing... The same 3 players over and over again sometimes even just one, every single time... No matter how many times I quit and start searching for other players...

Also, I can't join any tournament mode even if the time limit is still at 30 minutes and 0 players... I always get the message "Unable to join tourney" WTH is wrong with my game or the game in general..

Any suggestions? Have you experienced the same??

Thanks.

valakmtnsmash4

Smash Ace
NNID
yathshiv
Strangely I haven't had those problems, but maybe you could just reboot the game in general, or maybe even your system.
And I see that you are new on the boards! Welcome!

D

Deleted member

No, I haven't experienced it yet, but I suggest turning your system off and on to see if it's resolved. You can also restart the game if you don't want to.

Also, welcome to the boards!

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Sometimes the game won't give me an opponent, but it works a lot of the time for me. Not sure what your problem is, but I know you aren't the only one who has that problem since I've been hearing some people complain about it.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
It means you're banned.
^ This ^

From the plenty of other posts I've read here on Smashboards it sounds a lot like you could of been banned as that typically happens to banned players. I've also read that if you are banned you will not be allowed to join Tourney Mode.

There's a thread called "Why am I Keep Playing Against the Same People?" where others experince the same issue and discuss things about it. You may want to look there and see what others have said about it. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom