• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone have a Ryu (Street Fighter) psa?

TooSlow!

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendOfZorldo
3DS FC
3926-7384-0133
I already have shadow over dk, mac over jiggs, the ike port on the vault crashes, and I want to keep falcon.

alex9918

Smash Cadet
Assuming your ADDING characters and not just replacing, you could just make a clone and if your only replacing then idk what to tell you. Hope i helped.

TooSlow!

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendOfZorldo
3DS FC
3926-7384-0133
Bruh
BrawlEX doesn't work with PM
this is why I mentioned who I replaced
because I already replaced those.

jaystring

Smash Ace
Who says BEx doesnt work with PM? http://imgur.com/a/lZXdZ
Quick question

Without talking about quality or bugs related to the PSA itself, how stable is BrawlEx today on project M 3.6!?

Like do you have crashes or weird bugs or stuff like that!?

I'm not even interested in PSA, I just want to clone some characters and give them new costume and keep their Project M gameplay identical to their original. maybe just change their SFX. Would that be possible today without having a build that crash all the time!?

I've keep myself away from BrawlEx because it always looked like there was many issues with it and I don't want my build to crash.

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
Quick question

Without talking about quality or bugs related to the PSA itself, how stable is BrawlEx today on project M 3.6!?

I'm not even interested in PSA, I just want to clone some characters and give them new costume and keep their Project M gameplay identical to their original. maybe just change their SFX. Would that be possible today without having a build that crash all the time!?

I've keep myself away from BrawlEx because it always looked like there was many issues with it and I don't want my build to crash.
i can field this one, being that i've helped make this a reality. at the moment, the issues revolve around the alternate stage loader. Otherwise, it works quite well - you shouldn't have any trouble with weird crashes. Also, once you're done with that Ryu model, I will totally make a PSA for it!

Last edited:

jaystring

Smash Ace
i can field this one, being that i've helped make this a reality. at the moment, the issues revolve around the alternate stage loader. Otherwise, it works quite well - you shouldn't have any trouble with weird crashes. Also, once you're done with that Ryu model, I will totally make a PSA for it!
all right! thanks for the reply. Actually, you made me remember that ASL not working was another reason why I was staying away from BrawlEx as i've got like 250-300 stages in my build.

Is there anyone trying to make BrawlEx work with ASL at the moment!? Like a thread to follow or something? I guest I'll be super interested in it when it will be confirmed that both can work together as new stages for me is still better that duplicated characters.

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
all right! thanks for the reply. Actually, you made me remember that ASL not working was another reason why I was staying away from BrawlEx as i've got like 250-300 stages in my build.

Is there anyone trying to make BrawlEx work with ASL at the moment!? Like a thread to follow or something? I guest I'll be super interested in it when it will be confirmed that both can work together as new stages for me is still better that duplicated characters.
yep, that's what I'm doing at the moment with a few other people around these parts! I'll keep you updated on my progress :)

Last edited:

alex9918

Smash Cadet
Quick question

For as how stable it is, I've had 3 crashes, all of which are cause i didn't put in the PSA's correctly. 2nd, Yes. It might be clunky at first cause XP is the first hack pack to have all this working together, but if you were to make each character just have a different costume, why don't you just use cBliss and 3rd. It's not full of crashes, the reason most of the characters crash in big mod packs like Pikiezers and stuff is cause he probably didnt test all the characters like what were doing in PMXP and its probably rushed.

jaystring

Smash Ace
For as how stable it is, I've had 3 crashes, all of which are cause i didn't put in the PSA's correctly. 2nd, Yes. It might be clunky at first cause XP is the first hack pack to have all this working together, but if you were to make each character just have a different costume, why don't you just use cBliss and 3rd. It's not full of crashes, the reason most of the characters crash in big mod packs like Pikiezers and stuff is cause he probably didnt test all the characters like what were doing in PMXP and its probably rushed.
ok! Thanks for the info!

I'm already using cbliss but in some cases 10 costume is not enough and also I would have liked to use Brawlex to for exemple, duplicate Link to add a Young Link character slot so that he can have his team colors/recolors as well and be scaled properly and have his own voice while everything else stay the exact same as Link.

stuff like that!

I guest I'll wait that BrawlEx work with ASL and look into it as soon as I heard that they can work together!

alex9918

Smash Cadet
PL Got you on that one, im pretty sure hes gonna make a KC-mm post if not at least share it with the community i'd think

alex9918

Smash Cadet
Oh, me? I thought you were talking about someone else. haha I plan to, I hope to have it wrapped up by this weekend.
Alright, Be sure to tell me via PM or something when you finish it! i cant wait to get to work on adding characters and stuff :D

Top Bottom