• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone got a build with all the new levels in it?

Milun

Smash Ace
Some of the new levels still need to be playtested. There are still various glitches on some that make them rather unpleasant.

hectohertz

Smash Ace
well if you hook me up with an iso, i'd be more than happy to do some playtesting. i can't run gc-replacer b/c im on a mac

Milun

Smash Ace
Can't provide you with an iso. Forum rules. What I can tell you is to download a normal Melee, and just GameCube Rebuilder the files into it.

crush

Smash Master
well if you hook me up with an iso, i'd be more than happy to do some playtesting. i can't run gc-replacer b/c im on a mac
i could send you mine mine has all the new hacked stages (smashville,metal cavern,mk2,yoshis island, peaches castle, big blue, great bay, etc) and cool skins too

Milun

Smash Ace
Haha, oh wow. That was my first ever hack. I can't link anything now unfortunately, but I'll get back to you.

Madra

Smash Rookie
actually since i cant upload it since its like 1.8 gb will you be at hall of gaming 7 in ct or anything? i can just give you the disc then unless i can figure out a way to upload it
Crush you can upload it in parts, but I don't know the process of doing it.

and Milun when you get it, can you send a PM linking to it. Much Appreciated

EDIT:
Does anyone know how to put the files back together once you finish texturing. I made a texture but I don't know how to compile them back together.

hectohertz

Smash Ace
actually since i cant upload it since its like 1.8 gb will you be at hall of gaming 7 in ct or anything? i can just give you the disc then unless i can figure out a way to upload it
i'll see you at a tournament soon. are you going to no-johns this weekend?

Top Bottom