• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone from the RVA area play PM?

BearTrainOfDeath

Smash Rookie
Hopefully this is okay to ask here. I'm looking for people to play with and practice against in person, and I don't know too many serious smash players around here :/
I know there's people in/around Richmond that play but I don't really know many people from here.
Anyone interested let me know!

BearTrainOfDeath

Smash Rookie
I was more so looking for people who may be interested in playing IRL and such since I'm having WiFi connectivity problems. but I do understand. apologies.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I was more so looking for people who may be interested in playing IRL and such since I'm having WiFi connectivity problems. but I do understand. apologies.
Oh ok sorry bro and plus if it was wifi even though I am in the Midwest I do have 2 friends that are in MDVA that I have a pretty good connection with.

BearTrainOfDeath

Smash Rookie
not a problem! Yeah I'm trying to work it out, it's just I've had issues since the original WFC is down and all that. I'm just now getting into PM pretty deep and all the setting up and all of this process is confusing haha.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
not a problem! Yeah I'm trying to work it out, it's just I've had issues since the original WFC is down and all that. I'm just now getting into PM pretty deep and all the setting up and all of this process is confusing haha.
Do you have the Wifi set downloaded if so it should work

TKDbeast

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kyle
Yo, I'm from RVA. I've heard there's a "Virginia is for Smashers" tourney sometime in December. I went to the first one, though the next tourney might be sm4sh. Imana ask some of my friends about the details. If you go to a local tourney and see "TKDbeast" or "Some Freaking Cactus" (which I'm thinking of changing to), that's me.

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
I play Project M and live in RVA.
I haven't been out to any meet ups though, work schedule always in the way. I and a handful of my friends have been grinding match ups and AT since 2.2, we're not as good as Red or Milkman, but not at all awful.
That awkward gap between intermediate and advanced.

TKDbeast

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kyle
Aye, it's me again! I found the Facebook page for the tourney! Go onto facebook and search "Virginia is for Smashers #2- PM and Melee Tournament"
(Sorry, I don't have enough posts to be able to post a perfectly formatted link.)

Basically, it's a singles and doubles tourney for P:M (and apparently Melee, but it doesn't mention melee at all in the facebook group besides the title, though last time they had a TV with melee in the corner) that takes place on Deceber 6th at 6 - 11 pm (though these guys keep on changing the times around) at 10804 Millington Ln Richmond, VA 23238 with a venue fee of 2$ and a tournament fee of 5$. Bring extra money, though, because if it's like the last one, there's pizza (papa johns; salty ingredients, salty pizza) and soda you can buy.

Imana lay out the details here:
  • PM singles and doubles.
  • Venue fee of 2$, tournament fee of 5$, and there's probably pizza (papa johns; salty ingredients, salty pizza) and soda you can buy. There was last time, at least.
  • Deceber 6th at 6 - 11 pm (though these guys keep on changing the times around).
  • 10804 Millington Ln Richmond, VA 23238.
  • Might have melee.

See ya there bro!

Top Bottom