• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone from around MEFL/MWFL wanna go to GA this Saturday? x_x

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Three of us here in MEFL (Dop, Hungrybox, and myself) were planning on going to the big melee tourney this Saturday in Georgia with Cash Mooney, but some very unfortunate problems came up and he can no longer give us a ride.

If anyone has an able car and wants to go, all three of us could get to your place and pay for gas and such, and one more person would make it a full car making gas probably as low as $25-$35 each. We would probably get to your place tomorrow afternoon, leave, and get to Full Metal's (the host/guy who can house us) around midnight. The tourney is all melee, by the way.

If you wanna get a hold of me my AIM is over there on my profile (Dont Colbol), or you can PM me.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
This is Queen on Rx's account!!!

Wow this is one of the reasons I said I didn't wanna go with cash (he's dropped out last minute in the past on people)!!!

Good thing I didn't get my hopes up...

EDIT: Now that I've read the reason, I do hope your mom gets better cash!!!

Someone give deez guys a ride!!!

:colorful:

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
This is Queen on Rx's account!!!

Wow this is one of the reasons I said I didn't wanna go with cash (he's dropped out last minute in the past on people)!!!

Good thing I didn't get my hopes up...

:colorful:
I didn't drop out last minute. I was really looking forward to going, so was my mom so she could visit her home town, but shes in the hospital right now with really badly lung problems.

Believe me when I say that I had my mind set on this for awhile, and i was one of the first FL people to even post in the thread about going. Its just my luck that this is the week my mom can't go.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Well I'm going to bed now...

and I'll be unavailable until 2:45 PM

I'll check it when I get back from school... and if no one replies I'll just drop it :D

Top Bottom