• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Anyone found a way to grind for Smashrun Powers?

Shroob

Sup?
I'm doing the challenge to collect ALL Smashrun powers, but I'm at a loss. I have ONE power left to get, and the game simply will not give it to me.

I've checked to make sure it's not a challenge exclusive one, I have all of those, it's just a random one you get from ? bags.

Now, the question is, has anyone developed a method to farm ? bags instead of just playing Smash Run over and over again and pray you find at least one?

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Sorry, the only method I know of is to play Smash Run over and over again. It took me about 174 play-throughs to get all the items. The last 3 were definitely the most frustrating.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Sorry, the only method I know of is to play Smash Run over and over again. It took me about 174 play-throughs to get all the items. The last 3 were definitely the most frustrating.
Man that sucks...

The game was basically handing out Smash Run powers to me like candy, and now all I'm getting is Equipment and repeat powers.

Shuffle level 2 where are you? ;_;

Kobeskillz

Smash Rookie
Here is an easy way. When I get the Wii U version I don't know what i'll do with out this exploit.

Do Classic mode on 7 and up difficulty. Use the character you're trying to get the power for. It helps and you get more drops for them.

On the slot thing to choose your prize keep pressing the home button. It's all about timing and i'm a freaking expert now on this.

When you press the home button on the thing you want then press A to go back to the game and i'll select that item. For instant I play Classic and I can pick the RED WRENCH every single time using this method.

Then i'll do this with the trophies as well.

Shroob

Sup?
Here is an easy way. When I get the Wii U version I don't know what i'll do with out this exploit.

Do Classic mode on 7 and up difficulty. Use the character you're trying to get the power for. It helps and you get more drops for them.

On the slot thing to choose your prize keep pressing the home button. It's all about timing and i'm a freaking expert now on this.

When you press the home button on the thing you want then press A to go back to the game and i'll select that item. For instant I play Classic and I can pick the RED WRENCH every single time using this method.

Then i'll do this with the trophies as well.
That's for custom moves.... not Smash Run powers.

Krrrrbin

Smash Rookie
It really does suck. There's gotta be some enemy or kill streak or something that will guarantee a new one T_T.

Top Bottom