• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone ever have anybody sh**talk them?

Young Rinku

Smash Cadet
I ask because there's this one guy who I played back in November who was doing that to my Young Link, and then I trashed him super hard.
He moved away, but recently has moved back, continuing what he did before.
Now, personally, I don't get shaken by it, I honestly find it funnier than anything.
I wanted to ask you guys if you had any cases like this were somebody tries to get under your skin but you body them anyways.
Also I can talk more about this guy if you'd like.
His character picks and knowledge of the game for someone who's as cocky as he is is...
Lacking.

GuyWhoUsesMarth

Smash Rookie
Sounds like he was successful in getting under your skin, considering the fact that you had to gas yourself on this post lol. Otherwise you would have just brushed it off

Just kidding, sort of. But no I mostly get people who are respectful

Prism

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jesset202
3DS FC
0576-5008-6643
There are 2 people at our monthlies that like, voice all of their mind during their matches. They're like "oh I'm gonna pillar you!" "Aw I screwed up" "I got this kill, man" It's like, dude, calm down and just play, lol.

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
I just laugh, why take someone in this community that serious? It's a fighting game community, there's going to be loud as **** crap talking dudebros n the like.

Abaddun

Smash Cadet
Yea my friends **** talked me when i bopped them with sheik.I now bop them with falco/fox and they stfu. :)

Mpact

Smash Rookie
All the time in Xbox live. About 90% of my MLG halo matches are filled with potty mouths.

rideordiemynig

Smash Rookie
dis remind me of a time dat dis little kid got on my nervez. he was charging me up. then i called him 'a baby'. he look back at my face all shocked and goes, "My Daddy don't call me no baby'. and then i looked at him and say, "W"ell guess wat, your daddy... is a little girl." and then iwuznt prepared for what happen next. this kid starts shaking and says , No like a whimper. then he starts shaking like crazy and fell to the floor. like i hit some sort of deep nerve in his very being. next thing i know they callin the ambulance everyone lookn at me all pissed like its my fault. apparently this kid has weird seizures or something but still he was fronting....

Top Bottom