• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else not able to choose a main?

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
I don't think characters are similar. To become strong with one of them you have to master their fighting style. Know the reach, strength and speed of your attacks. To use each move depending on the situation, and to handle your mobility and recovery without fail.

I think a reason for people not being able to choose a main is because all characters are pretty balanced and interesting, and none seem so strong against the others (yes, you may be a power gamer) . Also, no character is perfect in this game. They all have strengths and weaknesses. You must like and take advantage of those strengths, and accept and overcome those weaknesses .

6footninja

Smash Ace
Yeah I do the same thing. At the moment im best with MK. But so many people main him I want to spread myself out and be "unique". Im starting to get fond of Kirby, but im still undecided.

Riolu

Smash Apprentice
I've had a bit of a problem firmly deciding on a main out of Dedede and Lucas. I play them both the same amount, so I guess i'll just have to main them both.

Top Bottom