• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else hoping the Waluigi character mod becomes standard?

Should this Waluigi be included in the game.

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Yes, with more polish

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

CrimsonYoshi

Smash Apprentice
There's a mod that adds Waluigi to the game, giving him a unique moveset and costumes and stuff. He's fun to play and VERY polished compared to most other full character mods. To see what he can do, see marioking64ds on YouTube, but I've heard more people were involved in making him.

Does anyone else think 1. The PM dev team should pick the creators of this up and 2. He will be added as a standard character in the game? I think with a bit more polished visuals/sounds he would make a great addition to the game.

CrimsonYoshi

Smash Apprentice
They won't and it won't.

Trust me, I have sources.
Yeah, I heard that they weren't interested in it. To be honest one of the only reasons I want it in is because I don't need to download it myself. One can hope though!

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
I'd love that, even though I know it wont happen. There's also the thing that it hasn't actually been released as far as I'm aware, and he hasn't updated on that in so long I think it's been abandoned.

Top Bottom