• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Else Having These Problems???

Larry Atona

Smash Rookie
Since the last patch I haven't been able to find players on the For Glory 1v1 mode... And when I find someone, it's only like 3 players, always the same 3 players depending at what time I'm playing... The same 3 players over and over again sometimes even just one, every single time... No matter how many times I quit and start searching for other players...

Also, I can't join any tournament mode even if the time limit is still at 30 minutes and 0 players... I always get the message "Unable to join tourney" WTH is wrong with my game or the game in general..

Any suggestions? Have you experienced the same??

Thanks.

Last edited:

Objekshin

Smash Cadet
Sometimes it kind of feels like that. Some days I can wait for hours before fighting anyone. You could be playing at like 4 in the morning where there are less people playing or something.

I haven't played the tournament mode, so I have no understanding on that.

Raythegamer

Smash Cadet
NNID
StrikerZ
3DS FC
1864-9222-9909
Sometimes it kind of feels like that. Some days I can wait for hours before fighting anyone. You could be playing at like 4 in the morning where there are less people playing or something.

I haven't played the tournament mode, so I have no understanding on that.
Don't forget the time zone.Probably like when it's 8.am in your country it's 3 a.m in other countries

YoshiYoshi

Smash Apprentice
I have a feeling the TC has learned by now, but for the sake of completeness, according the best investigative efforts of the previously afflicted, TC is in reported ban-land.

TC has been reported too many time and now can only play against other reported players for a week or more. There is no warning or notification for this form of punishment. It essentially bricks online play for hundreds of hours without any reason or appeal.

It's not common knowledge yet, but there are threads about it scattered across the web, mostly started by people who have no clue what has happened to them.

Top Bottom