• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else’s find the analog stick super stiff on the new GameCube controller?

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
I’ve had mine since early November and trying to break it in but it still feels pretty stiff. May go back to using my 2014 GameCube controller. Anyone have the same issue?

JaDato

Smash Rookie
I feel like the entire controller feels stiff, including the the shoulder/Z buttons. In other words, I am in agreement with you.

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
I feel like the entire controller feels stiff, including the the shoulder/Z buttons. In other words, I am in agreement with you.
I’m just glad to know someone else feels the same and I’m not losing my mind lol

sludgebot

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 8120 3075 9053
I don't know if it's the same build quality, but I bought a Wireless Power-Z Gamecube Controller since Gamestop didn't have the Smash controller + adapter, it also feels a bit stiff, but also some parts feel loose? Like L/R LT/RT feel stiff, but A and B feel a bit too light, I've been using my joycons and find myself better with it.

Top Bottom