• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone by OCC?

Just wondering if there is a smash group out by Orange Coast College in SoCal. I'm looking for a group to play melee with. I main Luigi and do some ATs but I'm still lacking in game play.
Anyone?
-Sorry, didn't read the note first nealdt, delete this if you want...-

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
I go to OCC, and know a few people who play that go there to but there really isn't any group =/

I main Luigi too...are you saying you go to OCC or you live by there?

Irvine, eh? That sucks for me since I don't have much time other then on campus. Anywho, we should start a group over there so we can smash and crap. I would rather play on campus and if we could get a classroom over there that would be even better! I think I can start on that one... I need to get a lot better.
Btw, what time are you guys there?

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
LOL Ok my schedule is a little ********

M: 12:45-8
T: 12:45-2:10
W: 5:45-8
Th: 12:45-7
F: 9:30-12:45

You? Also why don't you go to the tournament at the district next saturday on the 17th...we'll be there.

I'm there:
M 3:45-10 (6-8 gap in between)
T 8-12
W Same as Monday
Th 8-4 ( 11-12:30 gap)
F: NOTHING!
Yeah, my schedule sucks. Also, could you post a link on the tourney on the 17th?

Can't go to that stuff.... work :(
But yeah, I'll try to start a group up at OCC, that would be awesome.
Could other people interested in the group post here also so I could have a number of members?

Alright, sorry for double posting but OCC's club policy is a bogus piece of crap. So I'll have to plan an alternative: Do you know the mormon church building next to Lot E at OCC? I've played there a few times and no one really cared. They have a projector screen and two tvs in there too.

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
That sounds pretty good, they wont care that we play in there? Also whats wrong with OCC's club policy, do you have to do charity service or something? Also OOC people what classes you taking next semester, I wanna see if we have anythign the same.

Major: Economics
Classes: Macro, Micro economics, Comp science111, English 100, and Calc

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
hey what's up guys. i'll be at OCC for another semester... psych major - anthro 185, online psych 220, chem 110, physics 110

i'm down to play smash whenever, i have a friend who goes there too who's okay

Alright, I'll try to organize something on here, and clubs at OCC are lame because they want to have nothing but charity organizations and the membership dues are... unduely.
Anyhow, I put more information up when I have a date time room at OCC available.

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
wait.. what do you mean by clubs and charity and dues? i haven't paid any dues... you have it wrong bro

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
well the clubs i've been in haven't made me pay dues or had me do charity work... and i'm waay too lazy to organize a club... but i'm down to smash anytime

Alright people here is the deal:
I could start the club but it wouldn't be around for use until next OCC semester.
So for this week we should just try to set up the tourney thing sometime this week somewhere else. My place is far too small to have a group come over, but some one else may have another idea???

Top Bottom