• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Brawl Question

-Esper-

Smash Rookie
Whenever I do anyone, I select character/stage then I get into the practice stage waiting for others to connect. I wait 5-10 minutes then it just says "Connection with other players lost". Am I actually connecting with other people but it isn't holding up? Or is it just timing out?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It happens to me randomly. Just wait for it to go away or restart your Wii or somethin.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
That is my main problem aswell. Don't worry nothin's wrong, its just the st00pid WIFI connection. It shouldn't happen every time.

Roihu

Smash Ace
Happens to ME every time. Every time it doesn't I get that my Wi-Fi disconnects. Every time THAT doesn't happen, I go into a match after waiting maybe a minute, maybe 15 minutes, and it either: A) Becomes an awesome match of 1v1 which I seem to get a lot of. B) Becomes a decent FFA C) Becomes somewhat laggy. D) Match starts and then I get the Wi-Fi disconnection.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
When I used to play online I was all exited and went from selecting character to selecting stage to practice stage in like, under 7 seconds and this would ALWAYS happen to me. For some reason, when I did it a bit slower and started with Samus, it always worked.

Try removing and setting up your WiFi connection again from the wii settings, and giving the wii some time (like, 10 secs) on each page.

Perhaps it was just some strange string of coincidences, but that always worked for me.

Has it EVER found anyone online?

Top Bottom