• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone bored and feel like doing some mad trolling?

Renth

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/user/wherethesky

^ ^

This band, is local I know some of them personally. They are extremely cocky, their ego is bigger than my ****, and they suck. Not only as a band, they suck as people. So, yea. If you guys get bored and want to piss some people off and tell them how bad their band is.

Hey feel free. it's the new cool thing everyones doing it.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
are they ****ing serious? for one. this music died out in like early 2007. it all changed to more slower and heavey breakdown beats. it became more metal. people stopped singing. it became deeper. they became more creative with breakdowns. and they definately stopped having those driving choruses. it just all became different in early 2007 and it amazes me these guys are so far behind the curb. like 4 years! do you know how much can change in music scenes in four years?

frankly.... the whole singing over the screaming thing to make the song more powerful and emotional died out even before 2007.

if you want to stop talking about how un cool these kids are (which is what im assuming they are aiming to be, because every kid that plays hxc or screamo music is basically trying to be that) we can talk about the EXTREMELY poor musicianship of the entire song. the transitions are ****ty, as i mentioned before the breakdown follows probably the most generic brreakdown structure in the history of this music at a 4/4 tempo with essentially no change in the direction of the instruments AT ALL.

breakdowns are suppose to be a rythmatic change in the song where the guitar begins to follows the drums and adds a more rythmatic, pulsating, and generally heavier feel to the song.

breakdowns are not suppose to be just plam muting the chords you were already playing and only doing them 4 times instead of 16 and simply changing the cymbal you were riding to a china instead of a crash.

i use to be a scene king in alabama and played in 2 bands for the entirety of my high school life that played shows every weekend. i lived this stuff and i know my **** and in any respectable enviroment that this music would be found in, this band would be consiered the lowest of low tier and frankly, pathetic losers.

also, hardcore music sucks. i hated being a scene kid. i quite it. i only did it because it was the only music scene that existed where i use to live. now i moved. people here are into electronic music. im liking it alot more than hardcore definately.

im just saying how pathetic these guys are EVEN IN THEIR OWN ELEMENT. sure, you can make fun of music like this, speaking from outside the hardcore element, quiet easily. it is very mockable and stupid music. but i wanted to point out their patheticness from an insiders viewpoint, making them UNBELIEVABLY pathetic.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Vocals suck,

Style sucks,

breaks suck,

too many ideas taking from songs in the 80s,

Same chords used way too much,

Female vocals suck,

New slow screamo SUCKS BALLS now,

personal problems Screamo sucks in general,