• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody live near Surprise, AZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey sizzle, i was wondering something... i see you registered for OC3, i wanted to know how you're gonna get there? cause im driving there and i would like to have a couple people come with me if possible to split the gas money

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Son, you gotta come to the Weeklies. We're having a blast just training for OC3 and WCC. I know we can help each other train. Plus, I've been wanting to play DBS for a while. I know we are good competition and we could both benefit. And please don't worry about going to someone's house to Smash--we're all straight A students and Oscar's mom is there usually. Plus we won't bite. Get at us son--we'd like to see you sometime.

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
i used to be pretty good at this game, but now I'm only ok...been wanting to play a bit more now that summer is here...

maXXXpower, who do you use?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I use everybody, but I'm better with Falco. What about you?

I always get excited about new people coming into the Smash scene. The nearest time to train is this Saturday the 26. I know I'd like to see you come. My info is on the first page of this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89127

Please consider my offer to train, we love more competition. You won't regret coming, we're all really good guys.

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
Surprise has the worst traffic in AZ...and that's saying a lot.

You'd think with so few people here that it'd be a little better than downtown phoenix...but nooooooo. All the old people drive like 2 mph. Really...it's true. I was walking PAST a driving vehicle once....nutty stuff homies...nutty stuff indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom