• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody in Hong Kong?

psicicle

Smash Ace
Hey any smashers or smash tourneys in Hong kong because I'm pretty bored here.

goblin

Smash Journeyman
yo im going to be in hk on june 29th and july 16-19. im doing some program/tour around china and those are the days im in hk having nothing to do. if u wanna smash - and maybe house me =) - let me know. post here or send me ur cell # there nd ill give u a call

simplicityho

Smash Journeyman
Well, I have a pretty good friend that plays Smash, and my school is pretty Smash-y too.

What school do you go to?

psicicle

Smash Ace
well I used to go to sha tin college but I don't anymore. I'm just here for another month so I wanted to find some kind of tourney or something to go to, because HK seems pretty isolated, which means I would probably be better than most people at a tourney.

simplicityho

Smash Journeyman
Well, German Swiss International School is having a summer holiday, and I'll be overseas pretty soon.
So.
Uh, just wait for Brawl.
Do you live in Hong Kong?
Or in HK just for holiday?

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Hey Im going to hong kong till the 19th Im gonna get on my flight in a few hours so tourney?!?!?!

Top Bottom