• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody here getting the Japanese version of Brawl this week?

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Just a question, I just want to know if there will be SOMEBODY out there who has managed to get a copy and go through it. This community could use someone with a Japanese Wii and Brawl copy as well as a video camera, just so that way all the questions can be answered this week.

I would have bought me a copy, unfortunately I do not have the cash right now. :\

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Actually many people on the forums are getting the Japanese version of Brawl(not me).And because of the delay I am going to find out all the characters beforehand.(not all, but some)

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Nope, I've heard nintendo want to get brawl worldwide fairly sharpish when it does come out so I don't feel the need to buy a japanese version.

Kruton

Smash Ace
Me and one friend were really planning on getting a Japanese Wii and Brawl, but we couldn't get enough friends to pitch in with money.

MAST3R

Smash Apprentice
I may be getting it early Feb. sience play asia had a shortage.

Hideyo

Smash Rookie
I'm getting it some time around when its released as well.

Too bad my camera is broken.:(

I'll post details as well.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
No. wether I like it or not, I'm not gonna be able to get a japanese version even if I wanted to. And to pass the time, I guess I'll just have gorge my self on subspace spoilers since I don't have a wii or any friends that lives close that has one. Even though I'm wii-less, I'm still gonna buy an English copy of it when it comes out.(provided that I have the cash and oppertunity)

Catharsis

Smash Apprentice
I have a Japanese Wii and a Brawl reserved at Play-asia. The possibly send it to me before Jan 31, so I gonna receive it among Thursday and Saturday.
I don't have a capture card, but only a cam. I hope that I will make good videos.

!

zerodownhm

Smash Apprentice
its the only game i'll need for years to come, im not in a rush to get it, in fact, if sakurai said he wants more time to change/add things I wouldn't mind, not to offend anyone but i think you guys are overreacting and acting too childish "O ma god the game waz delaid im gonna dieeeee"

just chill...

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
i ordered it as well. I guess on thursday i'll find out if i'm lucky enough to get it in the first batch of shipment or if i'll have to wait another week or to; i hope not. i'm ready for brawl, now!

Top Bottom