• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anybody else like me?

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
i try to get it cleared 100% on intense co-op just so i could be one step closer to literally beating brawl

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
Got the game midnight release with my friend. We played Co-Op for a few hours. I go home the next day, and he finished it without me. Instead of playing SSE, I just played matches to unlock all the characters. Just like 2 weeks ago I decided to play through the SSE, and beat it over the weekend. It sucks. -.-
but the cutscenes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PzQlsXiC_0) are pretty epic, which is probably why people like it, it hyped them up to see sonic fight tabuu which they probably saw on youtube anyway.

justaway12

Smash Master
i played it three time's

the first time i played the first match i accidently played as kirby instead of mario, saved peach and mario lost to link (just so you know I'm a mario fan) so i called it the EPIC FAIL file.... not really, then when i finished it three days later i traveled to yemen for 2 months on holiday and didn't have time a for a normal fight, i got this game on the first day and played a real fight 2 months later.

the second time i did it right where mario won everything.

and I'm doing it again right now because i accidently saved over the good file when i tried getting all the boss trophies I DON'T EVEN LIKE SSE :mad:

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
I don't like the SSE either. I have only done two complete runthroughs. First one was to get the characters and the second one was on Intense to see if it would be any better. It turns out that it was still not good.

On Intense, the majority of enemies are cheating cheap***es and you usually have to face many of them at once. If you are willing to shell out more money, there are plenty of games with a better single player experience playable on the Wii.

There's SMG, SMS, all of the old Mario games that downloadable on the VC, Megaman 9, old MM games, SatSR, SU (the Wolf Sonic parts are still better than the SSE), the Genesis Sonic platformers (and the Master System version of Sonic 1 somehow happens to also be superior to the SSE), WL:SI, AC:CC (or even the GCN AC), SF64, and a whole bunch of other games that happen to be better than the SSE. If going to Wi-Fi mode and having a Taunt Party counted as a single player experience, I would of added that as well.

Sakurai should of never made the SSE and instead make more playable characters.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Yeah...SSE was really not fun at all. I only liked it cause I got to unlock most characters and test drive them.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Cutscenes were nice but play was so repetitive. I only played it for the unlocks.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I saw the title of the thread.

Anybody else like me?
No, nobody likes you. Kill yourself.

snakedashing is hella fun in SSE though, because you can basically slide through the whole level

Top Bottom