• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any West MI smashers out there? Tournaments?

MegaFatcat100

Smash Cadet
My group of friends and I are looking for tournaments, and unfortunately they seem to be more popular on the east side of the state. We play Smash 4 and are hoping to get into the tournament scene :) We're in the Holland/Zeeland area, near the lakeshore.

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Hey you two! I'm Merrick from Grand Rapids and the TO for our scene here! If you haven't already, you can follow our Facebook group here where events are posted and shared. Every Thursday we host a Smash 4 tournament that begins at 7pm in Grand Rapids and have our 1 year anniversary tournament for it on the 30th on a Saturday. If you can't make it down yourself, you can contact the likes of PoisonouSoap PoisonouSoap and see if there's an Holland folks like him or his friends there who would be willing to give you a lift. Finally, for Holland itself, the newer TOs there are hosting in that part of the state in just a few days! The event page for that can be found here.

We may be smaller in population, but our competitive nature is strong. :) We hope to see you all come down to our events and smashfests.

PoisonouSoap

Smash Rookie
NNID
PoisonouSoap
Hey there! I'm Dominic, known as Soap in the Smash community. I am a part of the crew Dreamlanders, a relatively well known and respected crew and TO group in West MI. We have a dedicated Facebook page for Holland/Zeeland Smashfests, events, and discussions. We also have a small ranking system to show how players in the area are doing results-wise. You can find the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/448907491977815/
This Saturday, July 23, myself and the rest of The Dreamlanders are hosting our second monthly tournament called City Trial 2. We host it at the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Holland on Van Raalte Ave. You can find the link for the event page on Merrick's reply. You both are more than welcome to come. The Dreamlanders would be honored to have you guys make an appearance this weekend. Hope to see you Saturday!

Top Bottom