• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any ways to increase dash grab length?

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
I'm fooling around trying to do this. I can increase my U Smash length the same way you do with most characters (like Snake's Mortar Slide), but if only the Dash Grab's length can be increased in a similar way.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Try Boost Grabbing.

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
This may b a bit of a Bump.. but w/e,

I never knew about this Boost Grab, happy to know now. And how do you increase the range of your smash?
Same concept. Dash attack with Cstick down, then UpSmash with Analog stick up + Z.

All characters can do it, jus some better than others. Snake has the best obviously, Link and Warios r pretty nice too. Dunno about ICs, neva tryed, I dun think its that important.

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
The IC's boost smash and boost grab have a very small window of execution, so you need to be really quick and really precise. Boost grabbing has it's uses, but not so much for their boost smash.

Top Bottom