• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any way to turn down 4.07 20XX Bot?

KirinKQP

Smash Journeyman
Netplay is acting up and am tired of playing Shiek and Marth after another; I want to work my Fox matchup. There are no weeklies today, no friends to play against and I'm too lazy to search for a Fox to play against and want to fight the 20XX bot. I noticed that the CPU isn't as CRAZY as it was in the last patch, but getting waveshined across the stage and having my shield broken from frame-perfect shield pressure is frustrating. Is there any way to tone down the craziness even further in the mod so I don't get 0-to-death every shine like before?

Just to note, I don't want to just change their setting to normalish, the CPU doesn't even try to recover or DI even with the settings to do so. Is there any other way?

Last edited:

bladesmc

Smash Rookie
Or make sure the cpu is set to level 1. Afaik 20xx scales the difficulty of the fox bot based of what level the cpu was set at. A level 9 20xx bot is way better than a level 1 20xx bot.

Top Bottom