• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any way of dual-booting 20XX 3.0 and 4.0?

MrWeavile

Smash Apprentice
The recoveries and overall movement of 4.0 is nice to mess around with, but controlling the AI and practicing shield pressure is also very important to me. Is there any way of dual-booting 3.0 and 4.0 on a Wii so I can choose which one to play? Or do you have to swap out the ISOs?

MrWeavile

Smash Apprentice
Yes you can use both. I wrote about that here.
Thanks.
In that post, do you mean you need to change the hex value to have both on the same SD card? Or just to have both as separate names?
The problem I ran into using Dios Mios is that both versions have the folder GALE1, so I didn't think GALE1(1) would be applicable.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorted it. Booted up Dios Mios instead of Configurable USB loader and it found it. Thanks man.

Last edited:

Pauer

The Pauerful
i think the problem is the weird game ID you gave it. Try giving one the game id GALE02 and put it in the corresponding folder.

edit: ok, cool!

Last edited:
Top Bottom