• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any upcoming tournaments in San Diego county?

RoalbeZ

Smash Cadet
agreed, im looking as well.

Hey PKSyler, I think I want to make a weekly at my place. We can have like a pot and split it or w/e. I tried putting up something on craigslist but nothing =/

Would you like to help me set this up?

I mean we can start small then start progressing, gathering more and more people.

PM me man. Let's exchange ideas.

Jalenp69

Smash Rookie
skyler. is this you? it has to be.. lol. man you probably don't come on here (you sent this 5-1-01) but i need to let you know my mom was a ***** and took away my wii. :( can't play for like a week because i accidentally left my clothes in the laundry mat. she also took away the modem to my computer. im at the library right now. so yeah. look at my avi. lol.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
skyler. is this you? it has to be.. lol. man you probably don't come on here (you sent this 5-1-01) but i need to let you know my mom was a ***** and took away my wii. :( can't play for like a week because i accidentally left my clothes in the laundry mat. she also took away the modem to my computer. im at the library right now. so yeah. look at my avi. lol.

lol this is an old *** thread i havent checked like in for ever. that sucks she toke away your wii...anyway there are tournaments eery sunday in chula vista, those are the closest ones unfortunantly....even though she toke away your wii go to the bowser boards and start learning some stuff about him...also learn about your opponents and their tactics...I could try and help teach you too.

Top Bottom