• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any un- winnable match ups for fox?

ep1c_marf

Smash Apprentice
So i'm thinking about picking up fox and i just wanted to know if there are any matchups not in foxes favor or un- winnable matchups?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
No MU is unwinable as fox. He does have some unfavorable and bad MU tho. Zelda, and 2 others are kinda bad. Then there are some MU where it's like +1 in their favor. I recommend just playing fox and if you feel you can't beat certain characters, then get a secondary. This isn't melee, so you will NEED one, if you want to be a successful player.
I'm thinking G&W is one
No.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Fox does not have any unwinnable MU's. It's very hard to argue that he has any losing MU's right now. I disagree with G^W, Zelda, and most commonly listed MU's people say he might lose (Mario for example). It's very clear though that his MU spread has probably tightened a bit, and it's very probable that he has multiple evenish MU's now.

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
No MU is unwinable as fox. He does have some unfavorable and bad MU tho. Zelda, and 2 others are kinda bad. Then there are some MU where it's like +1 in their favor. I recommend just playing fox and if you feel you can't beat certain characters, then get a secondary. This isn't melee, so you will NEED one, if you want to be a successful player.

No.
All Fox has to do is pressure Zelda and bait out her laggy moves. Watch Zhime vs. M2K at Pound 5.5. That's exactly how the match up plays. Although I would like your thoughts on the Pit MU. That match up is looking to be in Pit's favor.

Top Bottom