• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Tournies in Colorado?

jameslocke

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me and bunch of friends of mine live in Fort Collins colorado (about an hour out of Denver) and we're wondering if anyone knows about any tournies in Colorado. We're all good as ****, but we have no one out of state to present a new challenge. Anyone who knows about one or is thinking of starting one in Colorado give us a post.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
well if you have a bunch of your friends who are mad good why not do your own tourneys? if you make the cash pool big enough you might attract a stray pro or two.

mariopride

Smash Rookie
Yeah I noticed that too. Feeling kinda stupid now.... ALso I think this kid play original, not melee

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
I live right outside of denver, CO and I'm pretty good at smash64. anyone who wants to play let me know

Top Bottom