• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Tourneys in Cali during Winter break?

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
I'm currently in Purdue University, Indiana..

I will be in Cali to visit my cousins and see my family during winter break. =)
(Dec 15th to Jan 6th)

I will be staying in near Irvine (not sure for now. i will change after asking my cousins again)
(Dec 19th to first week of January)

So... if possible, i would like to get to know smash players in Cali, and play them...

so..umm~ yeah. that's what i wanna find out. =)

*1st edit*

umm.. I don't know much about California.
I have been to LA 3 times when i was young and once to my cousin's house (for 4days) this August.
And i am not even American =P

So... yeah. sorry but i have high chance of not understanding where the place is, if you give me the name of the place only.
hope i can catch later on .. =P

yet, still.. thanks to the people giving me answers.

festizzio

Smash Champion
This is actually the Pacific West forum which is WC (california basically), so your post is good. I think the tourneys are usually announced around 2 -3 weeks ahead of time, so check back in a little while.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no tournies yet, but it's not december yet. but you can smash with people whether there are tournies or not.

Top Bottom