• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any tournaments or smashers in Brentwood TN?

Dragondorf

Smash Rookie
Hi, Harpeth High in Kingston Springs has a meetup every Wednesday 3-5 starting in September. Murfreesboro has a weekly every Friday at the Score + larger tournaments on Saturday September 12th.. Cookeville has weeklies every Wednesday I think but don't quote me on it. Cookeville has an upcoming tournament on the 19th of September. To meet up and play with local smashers I highly recommend the Middle Tennessee Smash Bros group. I live in Fairview and would be willing to meet up in Brentwood sometime to play Melee/PM.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
You're also not too far off from the Memphis scene. We have a big Smash 4 scene and a godo sized melee scene as well that's starting back up. What games do you play?

TimeLeak

Smash Rookie
NNID
TimeLeak
Hi, Harpeth High in Kingston Springs has a meetup every Wednesday 3-5 starting in September. Murfreesboro has a weekly every Friday at the Score + larger tournaments on Saturday September 12th.. Cookeville has weeklies every Wednesday I think but don't quote me on it. Cookeville has an upcoming tournament on the 19th of September. To meet up and play with local smashers I highly recommend the Middle Tennessee Smash Bros group. I live in Fairview and would be willing to meet up in Brentwood sometime to play Melee/PM.
Thanks for the info, do you have a set up?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yeah in Murfreesboro Smash the Score is a monthly, next one is going to be awesome. Food and other games besides smash on friday and sunday too for The Score's 1 year anniversary. Thats on September 11-13 (Smash is on the 12th)

TimeLeak

Smash Rookie
NNID
TimeLeak
Yeah in Murfreesboro Smash the Score is a monthly, next one is going to be awesome. Food and other games besides smash on friday and sunday too for The Score's 1 year anniversary. Thats on September 11-13 (Smash is on the 12th)
I'll be attending that, it will be my first tournament!

Top Bottom