• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Tournaments In Perth?

Twilight BladerJulz

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,

I'm just wondering if there are any tournaments being held in Perth? I rarely get to challenge people other then my friends, so I'm just wondering if there is one coming up.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
There haven't been any tournaments in a while as the scene really isn't dedicated enough to host one.

However! We do smash fairly regularly, so come and meet us sometime and we'll show you how smash is played ;)

Jaz

Smash Ace
There haven't been any tournaments in a while as the scene really isn't dedicated enough to host one.

However! We do smash fairly regularly, so come and meet us sometime and we'll show you how smash is played ;)
perhaps not to run a tournament, but definitely enough skill to be worthy of one.

Bringer maybe you should do your first close of thread?

Mic will be so proud *sniff*

good to see new interest in perth though ^_^

Twilight BladerJulz

Smash Rookie

Sorry, I can't. I'm only in Yr10 at school and Mum would entirely disagree with me going to a strangers.

But who are your mains anyway? And how long have you played Smash Bros. for? My mains are Link and Yoshi, I've played Smash Bros...hmm, about 6yrs now.

Top Bottom