• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any tournaments in my area?

The Existentialist

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1160-9874-5174
Yeah me too. I'm in the new haven area and looking to get into smash, especially project m. I would get wrecked in tournaments atm but still feel like it would be a fun experience. I'd really like to find some local tournaments.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
check out this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/217734241758071/ if you click on the banner image I keep it updated with links to all the upcoming events and hall of gaming in wallingford host small bi-weekyl smash tournaments
Hey, quick question. I don't know if my "join group" thing is going through or not but every time I try to join the group the bar says pending, I check back later and the bar is back to "join group." Don't know if someone is declining the offer or I'm doing something wrong, unless there's something I need to do to get in.

Thanks for your time.

Chill1208

Smash Cadet
There are currently no pending request to join the group, maybe one of the other admins rejected you (although I see no reason that would happen), can you check now to see if you've been accepted it can take a little while, if not PM me on here your name on facebook and I'll add you to the group manually

Last edited:

Smash4Kart8

Smash Rookie
There's a place in New Milford that's holding a little tournament on February seventh and eighth. I can't put links, but it's at the maxx. Just Google "the maxx Smash Bros, and you'll find a facebook event from awhile ago, then click on "the maxx", and then scroll down a bit, and you'll see it. I'll post a link after I get enough posts.

Top Bottom