• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Any Tournament places in OC??

_ENVY_mg

Smash Rookie
Hey peeps, my brother and I have both been looking for a place that host tournaments but we haven't had any luck. So I came here hoping someone can inform me on where we can compete. Were from Lake Forest (next to Irvine and Mission Viejo) so any where in the OC region would be perfect. Also if anyone wants to play me online just ask for my online name thing :) I main Greninja and Roy and havent really been completely beaten that much, so i'm hoping someone can help me train to get better by beating my ass (in smash) lmao ~ Michael (ENVY)
:4greninja::4feroy:

Dosudude

Smash Rookie
Hey there, I'm a nearby player and am curious if you ever wanna get some matches in. I'm always looking to play new people cause I usually dominate matches among my group of friends so a challenge would be nice. I don't really have a main though, I just play a lot of characters. Let me know if you wanna add each other and play some matches.

blackhawk_tk421

Smash Rookie
NNID
xXFlyingRaijinXx
I'm in the same boat as you fellows. I'm the best in my group of friends and I'm looking to improve. Can I get in on this?

_ENVY_mg

Smash Rookie
Hey there, I'm a nearby player and am curious if you ever wanna get some matches in. I'm always looking to play new people cause I usually dominate matches among my group of friends so a challenge would be nice. I don't really have a main though, I just play a lot of characters. Let me know if you wanna add each other and play some matches.
ya dude no prob, whats yur friendcode??

Top Bottom