• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Tips?

shotafan

Smash Cadet
Accuracy of your attacks and combos...that just takes time. Better follow ups after beet hits opponent. I dunno, basic game play is okay. Abuse float cancel/follow-ups more...that's what makes Peach "fast." I can't do good mind games either so I'm not gonna complain.

Good basic game play. Peach rocks.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
The video was sort of choppy, but from what I saw you seem to have some knowledge of floatcancelling. I think you should vary yer approaches instead of dashing or floating with a bair towards them. Really the best advice I can give you is play people often, and try to play people who are better than you.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
I know it might not look like it in this vid, but people better than me are hard to come by where I live, but I'll take ur advice. My approaches are weak as most chars, not just Peach.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
nice ending i luv her back kick its quick
u r doing everything pretty much like u should b
but it looked to me as most of ur atks could of been teched out of and
u need to find better players and train ur skills]

so far ur pretty good

Top Bottom