• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Tips ? or tricks for Cpt.falcon?

Canada Falllout

Smash Rookie
I main Cpt.falcon but i feel like im am not meant to main him yet... My L-Cancelling is really weak and my control with him is really poor. I do 2nd fox,falco and luigi but Cpt.Falcon is my main and im Discutingly awful with him :( Pls help me anyone eve a fox mainer help me with my main

Hee443

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hee443
3DS FC
0087-2817-2596
The thing with Melee is if you try to main/secondary a lot of characters and try to get good with all of them, you won't really progress at the rate you want to. If you really want to get good with Falcon (Which I recommend highly), you should really drop the secondaries, at least for now. Getting really good with Falcon, or any character honestly, deserves full attention with that one character. Once you get your movement and L-Cancels crispy, you will be able to transfer that skill over with slight ease to other characters. If you focus on just one character, you will improve at a rate way faster than if you tried with 4 different ones at once.

Top Bottom