• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers Online in the Bay Area (NorCal)?

Pay

Smash Rookie
Danville, CA (Summer), St. Louis, MO (School Year)
Hey all, I'm pretty new to the smash community. Started to develop my game more seriously for 64 this past year. I recently got pj64k and the kaillera client, and am looking for people to play with to improve my game. So far, I've haven't seen many players on the San Fran server (The Temple of Conaando I believe the name is), and don't know anyone to P2P with, so I was hoping this thread will help remedy this issue :D.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Why play online when u can play in person? :) There's a good sized group of us that play about once a month. Were actually having a smashfest tomorrow at jsolos place in San leandro. Let me know if ur down

duncs

Smash Apprentice
Why play online when u can play in person? :) There's a good sized group of us that play about once a month. Were actually having a smashfest tomorrow at jsolos place in San leandro. Let me know if ur down
will you guys be playing after 5? I could catch BART over after if you are if/ I had directions?

Hey all, I'm pretty new to the smash community. Started to develop my game more seriously for 64 this past year. I recently got pj64k and the kaillera client, and am looking for people to play with to improve my game. So far, I've haven't seen many players on the San Fran server (The Temple of Conaando I believe the name is), and don't know anyone to P2P with, so I was hoping this thread will help remedy this issue :D.
if you're in SF, i have a crew and we play atleast twice a week. console.

Pay

Smash Rookie

Sadly I have summer classes to study for. I finish on Wednesday though, I could most likely free up time every weekend thereafter. But thanks for the invite!

Pay

Smash Rookie
will you guys be playing after 5? I could catch BART over after if you are if/ I had directions?

if you're in SF, i have a crew and we play atleast twice a week. console.

Sadly I'm in the East Bay (Danville/San Ramon area), so I'm a good 45 minutes away. I wouldn't be opposed to driving down though one weekend to smash for the day. I just need to finish with my summer class than I'm golden.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be in SF from July 27th to August 2nd. Anybody want to meet up for some CONSOLE?

Aut0matic

Smash Rookie
My friend Drunk-E-Ness and I live in Pleasanton and we play about once a week if you are interested. If you are 420 friendly we participate in that as well lol

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I don't go online as much as I used to, but if you want to play online send me a PM.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
I don't play fake smash lol

Let me know if u wanna play console and I can come out and meet up
I can't host but I am willing to travel to play. probably not today but perhaps Monday? or later in the week, I'll stay longer in Cali if I know I can play ssb

my number is 7757504503 text or call whenever

Tizzle

Smash Rookie
Hey I don't know if this thread is still active but do yall know about the Foundry? Every tuesday night they have tons of games, there was Smash 64 set up but me and my friends were the only ones who really played. It was mostly friendly. I'd love to see some competitive people show up and teach me and my friends a thing or two. Lots of competitive Melee was there but I'm a 64 smasher all the way. Check it out http://folsomstreetfoundry.com/event/showdown-tuesday-game-night-2/#.U5jg2I1dVKo

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Wut. How old are you, dude?

Hey I don't know if this thread is still active but do yall know about the Foundry? Every tuesday night they have tons of games, there was Smash 64 set up but me and my friends were the only ones who really played. It was mostly friendly. I'd love to see some competitive people show up and teach me and my friends a thing or two. Lots of competitive Melee was there but I'm a 64 smasher all the way. Check it out http://folsomstreetfoundry.com/event/showdown-tuesday-game-night-2/#.U5jg2I1dVKo
I'm jealous of SF peeps. This foundry venue sounds amazing.

Top Bottom