• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smashers near Lima, OH? (Allen County)

thedrunknbunny

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I moved here from Virginia a while back, and my smash time has steadily decreased to the point of non-existence. At this point I'm fairly sure I'm between the classification of "WTF is a wavedash?" and "Oh, that thing where people slide..." I'm looking to get back into smash though, so I can do a few tournaments maybe, and of course to prepare for the release of Brawl, whenever that'll be. So, if any of you live in the area, let me know, maybe we can get together. My AIM account is TheDrunknBunny, and my e-mail is thedrunknbunny@hotmail.com . I'll be checking back, let me know if anyone's up for helping a nub get back into the game.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Where exactly is Lima? I live near Canton so if it's not too far we might bew able to do something.

thedrunknbunny

Smash Rookie
Dang, Lima's close to the west border of the state, that puts us about 170 miles away from each other.

Top Bottom