• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smashers in the Middle Tennessee area?

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
I'm hosting the Smash tournament at Hendersonville High School and I noticed that outside of my school there isn't a smash community. I would love to meet people and participate in Sm4sh (and I'm starting to learn Melee as well. [I also have PM, but no good setups for controllers due to input lag]) Let me know if you are around this area!

Trombone Playah

Smash Rookie
I know this is a bit late, but I live in Murfreesboro my bud and I are starting to get competitive with Smash 4. If you guys ever have another tourney in the future, we'd love to enter.

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
I know this is a bit late, but I live in Murfreesboro my bud and I are starting to get competitive with Smash 4. If you guys ever have another tourney in the future, we'd love to enter.
We do, it will be at hendersonville high school next saturday! (I'm still working out the timing for it though)
I'll reply to this thread again once the full details are down, but we are planning to include Mewtwo, have a amiibo tourney, and have the prize be an amiibo.

Trombone Playah

Smash Rookie
We do, it will be at hendersonville high school next saturday! (I'm still working out the timing for it though)
I'll reply to this thread again once the full details are down, but we are planning to include Mewtwo, have a amiibo tourney, and have the prize be an amiibo.
If by next saturday you mean the 25th, i might not be able to make it unless its in the afternoon, but I can spread the word around here and try to get some folks to come up there.

Brisa117

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, gotta chime in here. I just got on this forum to look around after watching some tournaments on YouTube, but I didn't expect to see anything about Middle Tennessee. haha. Right now I'm in Alabama, but I'm graduating in a few days and will be moving back to Tennessee eventually. I'll be in DC until September, but then I'll be coming back to Tennessee to stay. Hopefully in the Nashville area (I'm from Cookeville originally). I know there's a decent group of locals in Cookeville that plays, and I'm about 110% sure that there's a huge following at Tennessee Tech. I think it would be really cool to have a Middle-Tennessee open tournament maybe this fall. If you're up for it, maybe we could get the word out to see what kind of interest there is in having a tournament.

Swagkage

Smash Rookie
NNID
DrDemon77
I live within driving distance of Hendersonville High and have friends that go there lol. Hell, I might even know who you are based on word of mouth from a few friends. I'd totally be down for SOME sort of tourney or at least practice sessions whenever you're available man

Trombone Playah

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, gotta chime in here. I just got on this forum to look around after watching some tournaments on YouTube, but I didn't expect to see anything about Middle Tennessee. haha. Right now I'm in Alabama, but I'm graduating in a few days and will be moving back to Tennessee eventually. I'll be in DC until September, but then I'll be coming back to Tennessee to stay. Hopefully in the Nashville area (I'm from Cookeville originally). I know there's a decent group of locals in Cookeville that plays, and I'm about 110% sure that there's a huge following at Tennessee Tech. I think it would be really cool to have a Middle-Tennessee open tournament maybe this fall. If you're up for it, maybe we could get the word out to see what kind of interest there is in having a tournament.
I'm totally down for attending something like that, I have a lot of down time in the summer before school starts back. If you get any news be sure to let me know, the only time I get to play with other smashers is usually just with friends... xD

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Hey i live in Murfreesboro and i know this is pretty late too but id love to meet some fellow tennessean smashers and finally have somewhat of a scene here. If yall just have a tourney or casual get together im down if i aint working.

Top Bottom