• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smashers In the 707/North Bay Area?

h2oHarmonix

Smash Rookie
Wondering if there's anyone around the area who plays project m or melee. I've been playing for a while and rarely get to play very many people.
Im also looking for places who hold local tournaments every so often. I can't really drive so some place in or around Fairfield, Vallejo, And Benicia, although any other suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Last edited:

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
We run an event every friday called The Den Dojo where we play melee,project m, and a bunch of other games. We're also in Fairfield so it should be pretty easy for you to get to us.

h2oHarmonix

Smash Rookie
We run an event every friday called The Den Dojo where we play melee,project m, and a bunch of other games. We're also in Fairfield so it should be pretty easy for you to get to us.
Wow! You can expect us to come every so often :p would you be so kind as to send me the address and other details we might need to know? Thanks!

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Im also looking for places who hold local tournaments every so often.
If I can get a few of the guys from the other side of 707 like Petaluma (because gee, an hour drive is nothing) then we could do round robin tournaments.

I feel it would be easier to level up and keep our skills refined locally. There's also this Facebook group too https://www.facebook.com/groups/707melee/

Top Bottom